Covid-19 Response and Temporary Changes
Novel Bed and Breakfast is still open and ready to accept guests, but in this time of uncertainty surrounding travel we wanted to provide an update detailing several key cleaning and safety procedures we have implemented.
1. Hand sanitizing station at the front door. All guests are asked to use the provided hand sanitizer every time they enter Novel B&B
2. Novel staff are required to wear a mask and maintain distance when in contact with guests
3. Daily room cleaning is now on request only. Rooms will continue be thoroughly sanitized between guest stays.
4. If necessary, assigned breakfast seating will be administered to provide enough social distancing between guests
5. Public areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned at more frequent intervals, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, etc
6. Our 24-hour coffee bar has been temporarily removed. Coffee and tea are still available on request
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Novel Bed and Breakfast